- ½ cup orange concentrate, unsweetened, defrosted from frozen
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbls soft butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar for coating the soufflé dish
- Pre-heat oven to 325º.
- In a bowl whip together the orange concentrate and ½ cup of sugar.
- Beat the egg whites and add the ½ cup sugar teaspoon by teaspoon, until soft peaks. Mix quickly.
- Fold them into the orange puree with a wooden spatula.
- Brush 4 soufflé dishes with a generous amount of butter. Coat the dishes with granulated sugar. Turn over to remove the excess sugar. Spoon the soufflé batter into sugared soufflé dishes. Swipe the top of the soufflé dish with a spatula to smooth out the excess.
- Serve with whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.